Discover a better way to prepare for the OET exam, acquire the grade you wish and know the pharmacy component well. Our OET for pharmacist course is designed to help you determine what areas of the exam you need more practice in, and to get you up to level. Our friendly tutors and staff will work with you in order to make sure you’re confident and prepared for your exam. You will get the personal service and attention to detail you need in order to succeed – all for one low package price.
Most pharmacists who do not seek proper support before the OET exam don’t achieve the desired results although many of them have enough English knowledge, acquired in their home countries. An OET preparation course can help turn your knowledge and skills into real exam skills. It provides the bits and pieces that fill an important gap in your study.
You do not need to study tons of materials or read many books. All you need is to properly show that you communicate effectively and you write correctly. We will tell you how to do this in our one-to-one OET online course that can start any time and could be taken from the comfort of your home. View the fee packages below and sign up today.
- 6 hours of one-on-one tutoring
- Written assessment
- Oral assessment
- Common mistakes
- Sentence format
- Grammar correction
- Formal referral letters
- Drug counselling
- Common questions that should be asked to the examiner
- This includes 6 hours one-to-one tutoring
- Email support (14 days)
- Phone support (14 days)
- The package is delivered by pharmacists who are specialized in OET
Extensive course package:
- 60 hours of one-on-one tutoring
- Oral assessment, Common mistakes, Sentence format, Grammar correction, Formal referral letters, Drug counselling, Common questions.
- Delivered by an English native speaker tutor who is specialized in OET
- Flexible scheduling
- All what it takes to pass the exam. Success guaranteed!
- A trial exam in the written and oral components
- Assess your level and know your area of weakness
- Get feedback and recommendations
- Start any time and do it from home
- High calibre tutors